Monday, July 11, 2011

ali edwards | week in the life


Click on the picture above to get a banner for your blog!


Are you planning on joining Ali Edwards for her Week in the Life project? It's only about two weeks away -- running from July 25th through July 31st.

In previous years, I have followed along and (ahem) stalked her blog to see all of the wonderful-ness. However, this year I am going to try very very hard to participate.

Ali is such an inspiration for me. The way she captures everyday life is something that I have been striving for, but haven't been able to achieve as of yet (in all these years). I'm getting there by joining in on the Project Life phenomena, but I'm not anywhere near where I want to be. At least I'm trying, right?

So... tell me: Will you be participating in Ali's Week in the Life this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment