Monday, March 21, 2011

project life 2011

For several years I have been following along on other people's blogs as they venture into participating in Becky Higgins' Project Life. I've never had the nerve to do it myself, though. It's a huge commitment and I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up with it.

Finally, this year, as I was following along with Ali Edwards' Project Life journey, I decided that I was going to buckle down and just do it! So I ordered the turquoise kit off of Amazon and got started! I was a little late and didn't begin on January 1st like most participants probably do -- but at least I'm doing it! ::laugh::

I haven't had a moment to photograph my layouts yet, but here are some photos that made it into my Project Life album last week:

Photobucket
our dinner on Tuesday -- I'd like to try to get a photo of one of our meals each week


Photobucket
our Thursday commute


Photobucket


Photobucket
Even though this photo turned out blurry, it's my favorite from last week. I love
how it shows the movement and the mood at the time it was taken.



Photobucket
We saw Rango last week -- the kids loved it!


The overlays I used for the photos are by Ali Edwards and I purchased them at Designer Digitals. I used the Days + Months Title + Journal Photo Overlay on my "Tuesday" photo. And the "details" photo uses the Story Overlays 6x4 Journalers Value Pack.

That's all for now! Thank you so much for stopping by! ::wave::

2 comments:

  1. I admire you for even trying Project Life! Your compute looks like it could get a bit hair raising. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our commute is a bit hairy at times. The photo actually shows a very tame part of our commute (hence the reason I was able to take the camera out! LOL).

    ReplyDelete