Saturday, June 11, 2011

hello blog + photo shoot

I've been behind again. With everything. As usual. ::laugh::

There has been a lot happening on the home front and I'm thankful that I have enough to stay busy.

Several updates will be taking place on my blog this coming week, so I hope you come back to see what I've been up to!

In the meantime, I'd like to share some fabulous photos with you. My very dear friend, Lisa Correia, shot these photos of my kiddos in May. They were a Father's Day gift for my hubby. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately ::smile::), I had to share them with T (my hubby) a little early. Here are some of our favorites:


Matthew

Anberly

Kiddos

Kiddos

Kiddos


If you are ever in Central California, you should book a shoot with Lisa! She's a fantastic photographer! Her email address is LDCPhotos@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment