Monday, September 19, 2011

blackboard labels + a winner

Oh, these are so fun and I've dreamed of these for so long!  Blackboard Labels.  Yup!

chalkboard labels (design 1)


chalkboard labels (design 1)

chalkboard labels (design 1) 


Blackboard Labels have got to be the way to go!  Especially with Halloween coming up since it's the perfect color.  In true blackboard form you can write on these with chalk and erase them just like any other blackboard.  You can also stamp on them or write on them with white ink and wipe them off with a damp cloth if need be.

There are so many things you can do with these babies!  Here are a couple of examples:

chalkboard labels (design 1)

On this gift tag that I made, I added one of my Chocolate Chip Cookie Paper Embellishments.  Perfect!


live your bliss card

Look how gorgeous she looks as a place for a sentiment on a card... LOVE!

I picture these hanging off of all my glass jars and bottles in my pantry.  And since they are "blackboard", they can be re-used over and over.

Right now, these are the only shape I have in the shoppe, but I plan on introducing at least one more shape very soon.

Now on to the winner of my giveway for the Paper Issues Blog Hop!  Drum roll please...

Tracy Suzanne at Cotton Pickin Cute!

Tracy, please send your snail mail info to whimsicaltwist@yahoo.com (whimsicaltwist [at] yahoo [dot] com) and I will get your package out in the mail this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment