Over the past week and a half I have been working on this beautiful shadowbox using Graphic 45's Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper collection and a whole lot of Tim Holtz yumminess.
Could Alice be any cuter than she is here with her witch hat and broom? She is standing among the Queen of Heart's roses before they got painted red.
The Cheshire Cat glows! I love that about him!
This shadowbox will be offered up in my shoppe for sale soon, so stay tuned!
In the meantime, you can shop at the Paper Issues Etsy shop. Cassie is offering a coupon for 25% off your entire purchase through Sunday, so swing by. Just enter the code HOP25 at checkout to get your discount.
Now I know I mentioned prizes earlier, so let's get to it!
Shown above is the prize I am offering. Included is:
- Echo Park's The Apothecary Emporium 8 x 8 paper pad
- My Mind's Eye Lime Twist twine - 20 yards
- Studio Calico stamp
- Pink Paisley Mistables
- Two packs of Owl Carnival Tickets (from my shoppe)
- Three extra large shipping tags (coming soon - from my shoppe)
- Three small shipping tags (coming soon - from my shoppe)
- Two Corky Cloud Die Cuts (coming soon - from my shoppe)
Several of these items are coming soon to my shoppe, so the winner will get these exclusive not-yet released notions from Whimsies Cottage!
There are multiple ways you can be entered to win this prize. And you will get ONE entry for each one of these that you do:
- Follow my blog and leave me a comment here letting me know
- "Like" my Facebook page and leave me a comment here letting me know
- Add my Etsy shoppe to your favorites on Etsy and leave me comment here letting me know
- Tell a friend to do any of these and get an entry for each referral -- let me know your friends name and if they do any of the above, you will get one entry for each of your friend's entries
Now for another surprise! I am also offering a coupon code for my Etsy shoppe! You can get 25% off your entire purchase now through Sunday just by entering the coupon code FALLHOP at checkout. How great is that?
So there you have it! Thanks again for hopping along with us at Paper Issues! Wasn't it fun?
See you next time!