Tuesday, February 28, 2012

beautiful

This is the first of my newly found layouts to share with you.

{I mentioned previously that I had found some layouts that were kind of forgotten until I unpacked my scrapbooks in our new home.}


This photo of my daughter was taken 5-6 years ago and I finally got around to using it.  It was a favorite of mine and I actually had it printed right after I shot it, just never scrapbooked it.  ((shame shame))





I love that Martha Stewart butterfly punch!  I probably use that one more than any of my other punches and it never gets old. 


All of the patterned papers in the project are of Bella Blvd's Socialite, Lovey Dovey, and Hello Beautiful lines.  The letter stickers are from that line, as well

Other embellishments include:
Martha Stewart Doilies
Distress Stickles - Worn Lipstick
Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter - Turquoise
K & Co.  pillow stickers
Prima flower
Maya Road Leaf Trinket Pin
Martha Stewart border punches - double scallop and doily lace

Bazzill cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon!  ((wave))

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimmie! Sorry it's been so long since my last visit- I get really overwhelmed with the whole blog reading and facebook thing and I try so hard to keep in touch but it just takes so much time- yadda yadda yadda ;D
    This is a beautiful page! LOVE the color and the black and white photo is perfect for this layout! Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! I soooo know what you mean! :) I appreciate you stopping by today and the lovely comments. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous layout! I love the combination of patterns and colors you used. The butterflies add such wonderful dimension!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! The butterflies are my favorite part of this layout as well. :)

      Delete