Monday, February 27, 2012

new projects + photos

Lately, I have been on a mission to try my hardest to keep my blog updated.  One of my goals in doing this is to take better photographs of some of my projects.  Last week I started doing just that... although I am far from done.


These are all just little sneak peaks because I didn't want to inundate my readers with too many photos of many different project in one post.  So I thought I would just share a little snippet of each of the projects today. 


Within the next week or so I will be updating my gallery page here on my blog.  I'm excited to do this as there are quite a few projects that I've never shared before.


These three photos above are all projects never before seen.  They've sort of been hidden away and I rediscovered them when I was unpacking all of my crafty supplies and scrapbooks.  And I'm so glad I did! 


Please stay tuned... there should be more photos coming soon! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you next time.  ((wave))

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sneaks, and the photography on these looks amazing Kimmie! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete