Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a little organization

After finally creating a layout the other day, I was putting away all of my supplies when I decided I would do something I've been meaning to do for awhile now: Label my Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads... what fun!

To start, I dug out all of my distress ink pads and some return address labels:

Photobucket


For each ink pad, I used two labels and stuck them down onto my non-stick craft mat.

Photobucket


I started inking away...

Photobucket


(I made sure to place the labels far enough apart on the mat so the different colors wouldn't bleed onto the other ink pads.)

Photobucket


Dry with a heat gun...

Photobucket


Peel and stick...
Photobucket


All done!

Photobucket


Instead of storing these in a container in my craft closet with my other inks, I decided to leave them out on my craft table in my antique soda crate...

Photobucket

Ahhh... that's better. Now I can see them all and know just by a quick glance what color I need to reach for.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you next time! ::wave::

No comments:

Post a Comment