Tuesday, August 2, 2011

splash!

Well, that was a super fantastic weekend and truly awesome class with Tim Holtz! I'm still recovering. I will be able to tell you more about it later this week.

For now I'd like to share a layout that I did last year. I'm linking it up over at Paper Issues and want to share it with my fabulous readers!

BoBunny's Sunkissed collection was used in this layout and it was produced for a challenge over at ScrapFit while I was a part of their design team. I was a little out of my comfort zone for this, but I pushed myself and came up with this:

splash

splash

The photo of my little guy was taken on a camping trip when he was about 2 years old. Oh how I miss those days...

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright page, I especially like your scallop edges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Peg! I was trying out a new technique with my borders here. I think I like it, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete